Become an expert recoverer of Mac files
Recovering files on a computer is usually a complex task, without any sort of guarantee. However, applications like Disk Drill can help you out in this process.
Recovering files is at any user's reach.
The data recovery functions offered by Disk Drill increase to the maximum extent the possibility to regain control over lost files. But restoring them will be more feasible if the files were deleted not so long ago, and we have avoided carrying out writing operations on the hard drive.
Some of Disk Drill's options
These are some of the possibilities offered by this software:
- You'll be able to find out if it's possible to recover a file with a simple preview by means of the program's Quick Look function.
- By means of the Recover button you'll have the possibility to carry out a quick or in-depth scan of any disk unit, for instance.
- The most recommendable option to protect a partition is to use the Vault Recovery function (only valid for HFS+ or FAT).
- The Catalog Rebuild function uses a complex algorithm to fix corrupted partitions and be able to recover data.
- And to avoid future losses, remember to use the Guaranteed Recovery option.
Disk Drill is a file recovery tool that you should always have installed on your Mac. Download it for free and anticipate to possible future disasters on your computer.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or above.
Disk Drill 220.127.116.115
Software to recover deleted files